Recent content by alclonky

1. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

have a look at this thread @Tony https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-radeon-rx-6800-xt-big-sur.306736/page-132#post-2264482 it seams that WEG should be able to enable every 6900xt by spoofing the id
  2. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Did the migration to MacPro7,1 and now I could remove whatevergreen and it works without. (tested HDMI and Displayport)
  3. A

thanks for your great work a few questions: @ SMCAMDProcessor.kext has been dropped whats are the implications? Does powermanagement still work? Should we generate a new serialnumber and sign out from apple when switching?
  4. A

I think converting to MacPro 7.1 is a good idea as the iMacPro is dead and the MacPro should be alive for some time. What will change?
  5. A

Got my card today. Without WEG only HDMI works but no displayports. So its WEG + agdpmod=pikera for now
  6. A

Updated to 11.4 Beta 1 without a problem. My rt6800 should be here in the next few days.
  7. A

What a day. Managed to buy an rx6800 in the AMD.com drop today and the 11.4 beta 1 brings support for it! Which brings us back to the question if it will be possible to disable SAM in opencore and enable it in BIOS for Windows.
  8. A

Even without support you can use a second GPU and disable the 6000 for macos but still could not enable resizable bar cause macOS wont boot?
  9. A

I found another USB problem? If I shutdown the PC and unplug an USB device (phone, flash drive) directly after power down the PC starts again. But maybe just a bug from my case front USB? And another question. macOS will never support resizable bar. But if there is support for Radeon 6000 in...
  10. A

I found this after having the problem and tried unplugging it and the problem was gone. https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/misc/shutdown.html As I don't really need the USB hub inside the Monitor I did not try any other fix.
Top Bottom