Recent content by ainsleyclark

1. A

Kernel Panics and Random Restarts

@Shaneee @Edhawk I am currently using the system with one stick of RAM and no crashes. Could this be to do with OSX itself or do you think there is a faulty stick? Would a memtest be the best option here? I'm not using XMP.
  2. A

Thanks @Edhawk I will have a go at this. @Shaneee I noticed you have posted here: https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/audiogods-asus-rog-strix-x570-e-gaming-big-sur-monterey-beta-opencore-0-7-4-efi.1685/page-36 Do you think it will make much of a difference if I use this EFI (page 36)...
  3. A

Thank you for your help @Shaneee & @Edhawk I will inspect any anything which is launching on startup. A few questions if you wouldn't mind answering. Which SSDT files should I be using? I beleive these came from @AudioGod Which connector type would be appropriate in the USBMap.kext...
  4. A

Not using any XMP, I did a CMOS recent last night just to clear everything out.
  5. A

@Shaneee thanks for your reply but I’ve tried resetting NVRAM a few times and no avail. Any other ideas of what it could be?
  6. A

Hi there, I have created a fresh install of Monterey and updated to 12.1 everything was working like a dream. I got everything up and running but and booted this morning but it kept on restarting, I could just about manage to take a screenshot of the panic below. It restarted about 7 or 8 times...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.