Recent content by Abnertron

1. Abnertron

Need some help with installing on 970A-G43

Catalina installed! Just need to workout some kinks, USB not working correctly and EFI moved over to SSD to boot directly off drive successfully. iServices still needs to be configured a working GenSMBios.
  2. Abnertron

Update: Unplugged SSDs from motherboard and plugged SSD boot drive with Sata to USB to a USB 2.0 connection. After some time I was able to get USB to boot to MacOS installer and started Formatting the SSD as APFS with 10.15.6 recovery. 🤞🏽Hoping this works, will get back to you all with more...
  3. Abnertron

Hello, I was instructed to move the thread here from general. I'm having some issues with getting my usb to boot, I was getting help from another user under the handle RyzenPro. I've gathered all the files directly from the dortania guide and followed the directions. Downloaded the OpenCore...
  4. Abnertron

Here you go, this is the latest log
  5. Abnertron

Thanks RyzenPro, I deleted the entries in my config file but I'm still running into same issue, I've looked through my error log and it looks like I'm getting stuck at loading myHfsPlus.efi
  6. Abnertron

Newbie here

Thanks RyzenPro, can't wait to get this little machine rockin
  7. Abnertron

Thanks for the reply RyzenPro! I'll be sure to double check my config.plist, I did grab the sample.plist from the 0.6.0 debug but I'll check it out anyway. Going over my config and the screenshots that you supplied and the list from sanity check should I assume I need to delete the...
  8. Abnertron

Hi everyone, I'm hoping I can get some help with my install, I'm really new at OpenCore and have only used Clover before to install OS X on my desktop before, I've followed the directions using the dortania OpenCore guide and used the sanity checker to verify my config.plist. I've been getting...
  9. Abnertron

Newbie here

Hi Everyone, Just started getting into Hackintosh-ing recently and decided to dip my toes in with my old tower. Hope to learn from y'all and maybe even meet some new friends!
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.