Recent content by A1phaLight

1. A

USB Stops Working on Bootup

Is there any way to use the drivers on TonyMacx86?
  2. A

AMD Ryzen 3600XT, X570 Aorus Elite WIFI, 2 HDDs, 16Gb G.Skill RAM, Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming O.C. (Rev 2.0)
  3. A

in my USB drive there are files, the newest one is called panic-8-24-2020-093739.txt and it says: panic(cpu 8 caller 0xffffff801178776f): Kernel trap at 0xffffff8011754670, type 14=page fault, registers: CR0: 0x000000008001003b, CR2: 0xffffff81f73faf2c, CR3: 0x000000001de3f000, CR4...
  4. A

I changed Hideverbose to false in ProperTree, but its still doing the same thing.
  5. A

Hello, I have my USB boot drive all ready, but whenever I try to boot from it, my USBs stop working. I have USBinkjetall.kext, but I don't if its working or not. I don't know why it won't boot up. Here's a video of whats happening.
  6. A

Mac OS Not on OpenCore Boot Menu

Thank you, but it didn't change. My USB still turns off when the apple symbol comes up
  7. A

Now when I boot from my USB, it starts working and the Apple Symbol comes up, but then I think my USB looses power because that happpens st the same time that the lights on my keyboard turn off.
  8. A

ACPI Errors

System: Ryzen 5 3600XT, X570 Aorus Elite WiFi, Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming O.C. (Rev.2.0), 16Gb G.Skill RAM, 2 HDDs, Hello, I followed the dortania guide to construct my Boot USB, and am trying to install Mac OS High Sierra. When I try to boot from my USB I get ACPI errors. I included a...
  9. A

I rebuilt my usb following the dortania guide, and everything seems like its right in the usb. But when i try to boot it up, im getting ACPI errors. I have a picture of the errors im getting and of whats in my ACPI folder.
  10. A

Sorry for bothering you, i figured it out
  11. A

I'm just about finished, but my kexts aren't showing up in my config.plist. Im using proper tree, and tried OC Clean Snapshot several times.
  12. A

Thank you so MUCH!!!
  13. A

Thank You
  14. A

Thank You so much for helping me! But I don't understand what i need to do
  15. A

Thank You, Mac OS came up on the list, but when i selected it, i got this
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.