Recent content by 6R23MeCe

1. 6

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I have successfully upgraded to Ventura 13.3.1, just in case this EFI helps
  2. 6

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

As @Edhawk pointed out, I guess you may not set algrey - Force cpuid_cores_per_package for 13.3 correctly (I just met the exact issue as you, and was able to solve it by adding algrey - Force cpuid_cores_per_package for 13.3). Ref...
  3. 6

R9 5900X on Gigabyte Aorus X570 Xtreme with RX 6900XT - Sonoma 14.0 - OC 0.9.5 EFI

Hi may I know whether AQC107 works or not? whatever in Ventura or Monterey, with any workaround? thanks a lot!
  4. 6

Thanks for it!!! So, supposed to? 1. remove the USB port that the build-in bluetooth uses 2. generate a new USBMap.kext 3. replace the old one with the new USBMap.kext
  5. 6

@AudioGod May I know how exactly block out the built-in bluetooths/WLAN via SSDT? Or any doc I could refer to. Background: I managed to extract my SSDT (like SSDT.dsl) after learn a bit via https://dortania.github.io/Getting-Started-With-ACPI/ssdt-methods/ssdt-easy.html and also learn some...
  6. 6

@6R23MeCe If you search the amount of people having problems with a T919 on here alone you will notice that it’s a big number and even bigger if you search the web as a whole. I would confirm T919 is rubbish with evidence: on Windows, behave super-bad Bluetooth signal and even cannot find our...
  7. 6

BTW, FYI in case u guys haven't realised such a way to harewarely dismantle onboard bluetooths/WIFI. Remove these screws and would be able to dismantle onboard bluetooths/WIFI But new issue comes: after dismantle it, and install my T919 back again, both WIFI and Bluetooth work, but Bluetooth...
  8. 6

Just tried https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/itlwm/releases- v2.0.0 stable, AirDrop doesn't work actually. Double-check with https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/itlwm/releases, seems no any recent update mentioning the fix of AirDrop. Although the other functionalities look ok. Then my...
  9. 6

lol np. Seems you pointed out this in https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/audiogods-gigabyte-aorus-x570-pro-pro-wifi-ultra-master-big-sur-monterey-beta-opencore-0-7-2-efi.1344/post-11410 before. This is another direction of mine (using the onboard Intel WLAN and bluetooth instead of...
  10. 6

Thanks for your super fast reply! Could you please point out a detailed direction to disable onboard WIFI and Bluetooth respectively? I am doing some learning and trying (but quite from scratch) Could I imply what you mean is that such a conflict (between onboard bluetooth and T919) is the...
  11. 6

It is me again lol. Sometimes, my Bluetooth doesn't work with this situation: Some info that may be useful: I use Fenvi T919 BCM94360CD 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCIe Didn't disable the onboard Intel WIFI/bluetooth By "Sometimes", the Bluetooth works perfectly sometimes (able to...
  12. 6

Hi AudioGod, I really really appreciate your patient and effort with this awesome thread!! BTW, seems a minor typo: "Or a 12 Core 5900X that I have it setup as standard would result in these replace values, B8 06 0000 0000/BA 0C 0000 0000/BA 0C 0000 0090" -> "Or a 12 Core 5900X that I have it...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.