Google Drive not supported on this Mac message

cbm64

AMD OS X Member
Hi there,

Is there a way to circumvent the

You can’t open the application “Google Drive” because this application is not supported on this Mac.

message after installing Google Drive? Something has changed pbl when they integrated Google File Stream and Drive Desktop.

Thanks,
Martijn

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Send a link to the latest version of the app and I’ll make a new one.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Seems Google have updated the application at the source. Previously the installer was modified so it would install on a non Intel chip. That is no longer the case. The app it's self once installed won't run.

Code:
zsh: bad CPU type in executable: /Applications/Google Drive.app/Contents/MacOS/Google Drive

Landi.erik

AMD OS X Member
Seems Google have updated the application at the source. Previously the installer was modified so it would install on a non Intel chip. That is no longer the case. The app it's self once installed won't run.

Code:
zsh: bad CPU type in executable: /Applications/Google Drive.app/Contents/MacOS/Google Drive
Hello everyone,

Not sure if anyone found a work around but I wanted to report I did and here are the steps I followed. Currently the App is working 100% functionality with no apparent performance penalty.

I'm running 11.5 Beta (20G5033c)

Tyoma

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.