AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Did i Need to change It and reinstall Mac? or i can change It inside the efi of boot pendrive and Just boot the Mac High sierra?
Change it on the Efi your using for high Sierra, you don’t need to reinstall

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
now the audio is going.. ty..... how i can istall the driver video?
To save me time explaining just goto that thread I linked for you yesterday and it’s all explained in detail on there buddy.

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
To save me time explaining just goto that thread I linked for you yesterday and it’s all explained in detail on there buddy.
hi im writing you from Mac now and I see that the OS version is 17g66 and inside Nvidia web driver there isn't this type of OS

igerry

AMD OS X Member
@AudioGod changed SecureBootModel to j137. Changed PCI slots speed to Gen3. And removed npci=0x200 + enabled above 4G. Seems everything is ok.

One tiny question. When the OC boot appears there is no recovery mode. Is it intentionally? Command+R doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks!
To answer your question, open Config.plist, locate Misc - Boot - HideAuxiliary and set it to false. Then the recovery mode will be shown after restart.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
To answer your question, open Config.plist, locate Misc - Boot - HideAuxiliary and set it to false. Then the recovery mode will be shown after restart.
Or just press the space bar when you get to the bootpicker 👍

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
Now im doing the second Hackintosh with this specifics:
CPU: i3 2120
GPU: GTX 770 (i have 2 gpu equal lol)
Motherboard: p8h61-m lx3 plus r2.0
Ram 8GB
And i have this error can someone help me?

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 13

alclonky

AMD OS X Member
What a day.
Managed to buy an rx6800 in the AMD.com drop today and the 11.4 beta 1 brings support for it!

Which brings us back to the question if it will be possible to disable SAM in opencore and enable it in BIOS for Windows.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
What a day.
Managed to buy an rx6800 in the AMD.com drop today and the 11.4 beta 1 brings support for it!

Which brings us back to the question if it will be possible to disable SAM in opencore and enable it in BIOS for Windows.
You need to ask one of the OC Devs that question really. As of now there’s no boot flag for it but they might give us one now that big Navi has support in the new beta.

MarcelB

AMD OS X Member
Hello.
Thanks for your upload.
I with a Gigabyte Aorus X570 ultra, with a Ryzen 7 5800x, Geforce GTX 1060.
I tried your EFI only adding the Serial, UUID... to install OSX 10.13.6 (last version compatible with my Graphic Card).
It is starting up and stay blocked because mouse is not working (I have an HP with a dongle and a regular Apple mouse).
Arrows on keyboard are not working. If I hit space, it is going to Language choice and the menu Restore, Install, get help, Disk Utility.
Install is not crashed, just no input possible.
I have no experience with OpenCore (I was using Clover on Intel Mobos).
I this stage, I don't know what I can do...
If someone can help...
Thanks!!

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hello.
Thanks for your upload.
I with a Gigabyte Aorus X570 ultra, with a Ryzen 7 5800x, Geforce GTX 1060.
I tried your EFI only adding the Serial, UUID... to install OSX 10.13.6 (last version compatible with my Graphic Card).
It is starting up and stay blocked because mouse is not working (I have an HP with a dongle and a regular Apple mouse).
Arrows on keyboard are not working. If I hit space, it is going to Language choice and the menu Restore, Install, get help, Disk Utility.
Install is not crashed, just no input possible.
I have no experience with OpenCore (I was using Clover on Intel Mobos).
I this stage, I don't know what I can do...
If someone can help...
Thanks!!

If you want to use a 1060 then you’re going to need to use High Sierra as your OS and you need to add nv_disable=1 to the boot arguments and remove agdpmod=pikera from there too.

Check on page one of this thread for info on how to put your smbios details into the OpenCore EFI correctly. 👍

MarcelB

AMD OS X Member
If you want to use a 1060 then you’re going to need to use High Sierra as your OS and you need to add nv_disable=1 to the boot arguments and remove agdpmod=pikera from there too.

Check on page one of this thread for info on how to put your smbios details into the OpenCore EFI correctly. 👍
Solved the installation problem: the mouse was not working because USB port was not working during install.
After installation the Ethernet is not working:
MOBO: Aorus X570 Ultra v1.2
Kext: SmallTreeIntel82576 v1.2.5 (version for Sierra) (listed in config.plist, kenel, add)
Audio ALC 1220-VB also not working with alcid=29 but I can see that later.
Any idea. Thanks in advance.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Solved the installation problem: the mouse was not working because USB port was not working during install.
After installation the Ethernet is not working:
MOBO: Aorus X570 Ultra v1.2
Kext: SmallTreeIntel82576 v1.2.5 (version for Sierra) (listed in config.plist, kenel, add)
Audio ALC 1220-VB also not working with alcid=29 but I can see that later.
Any idea. Thanks in advance.
You need to swap the Ethernet kext I’m using for the older version v1.2.5 compatible with High Sierra, (but I see you say you have done that)

Change alcid=29 to 7 or 1.

My EFI is very much setup for Big Sur or Catalina but it doesn’t take much to make it work for anything older.

MarcelB

AMD OS X Member
You need to swap the Ethernet kext I’m using for the older version v1.2.5 compatible with High Sierra, (but I see you say you have done that)

Change alcid=29 to 7 or 1.

My EFI is very much setup for Big Sur or Catalina but it doesn’t take much to make it work for anything older.
Ethernet is now working. I changed MinKernel for SmallTreeIntel82576.kext from 19.0.0 to 12.0.0 (in Kernel > Add >3 > MinKernel)
Audio not working with 29 nor 7 nor 1... Still trying, I will report if I succeed.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Updated to 11.3 with no problems.
Update Away!!!!!! (y)

Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 20.02.22.png

FreedomDK

AMD OS X Member
Hi and thanks for your valuable work. I try hard to get all Waves Plugins to work in Logic X Pro. However some of them fail.1619471496270.png

Have you got any experience in how to fix this? I already installed Pavo's Discord fix which solved it for some of the Waves plugins, but not all unfortunatly.

Help is much appreciated.

And super cool computer you've build :D

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hi,
unfortunately not all waves plugins work on a AMD hack and other then the ones you have already fixed using pavos trusted fix I don’t know of any other fixes for the remaining failed units. Some is better then none I guess plus there are plenty better options out there that work just fine in my opinion.

chiefsucker

AMD OS X Member
What a day.
Such great news! Can’t wait to test it out :)

EDIT: I’ll finally be able to change my signature ;)

alclonky

AMD OS X Member
Updated to 11.4 Beta 1 without a problem. My rt6800 should be here in the next few days.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.