AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@sasaf01 What version of MacOS are you trying to use?

you need to use a different smbios but doing so will make the usbmapping incorrect but I can fix that for you in a few minutes no problems.

Im guessing this is what you have done no?
smbios 14,1 or 14,2 is where you need to be at with a 700 series.

as a quick fix for now just disable the USBMap.kext in the config.plist and you should be good to go.

Also if you're using big sur then you need to remove the shiki boot argument as they are dead under big sur

Last edited:

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
@sasaf01 What version of MacOS are you trying to use?

you need to use a different smbios but doing so will make the usbmapping incorrect but I can fix that for you in a few minutes no problems.

Im guessing this is what you have done no?
smbios 14,1 or 14,2 is where you need to be at with a 700 series.

as a quick fix for now just disable the USBMap.kext in the config.plist and you should be good to go.

Also if you're using big sur then you need to remove the shiki boot argument as they are dead under big sur
i solved the problem by changing usb port, so without disabling USBMap.kext, of course most usb does not work. The version I use is high sierra 10.13.6. as smbios i am using iMacPro1,1. I installed it like this and the internet, the audio and some usb ports is not working ... could you help me?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
disable the usbmap.kext and see but really you need to be using the correct smbios like a stated in my last post.
try what I said first anyway. you never know it might be as simple as that..lol (but I highly doubt it)
You also need to instal the web drivers for your gpu once you have installed macOS and change the SecureBootModel to Disabled before you do so and keep it that way.

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
disable the usbmap.kext and see but really you need to be using the correct smbios like a stated in my last post.
try what I said first anyway. you never know it might be as simple as that..lol (but I highly doubt it)
You also need to instal the web drivers for your gpu once you have installed macOS and change the SecureBootModel to Disabled before you do so and keep it that way.
I did as you told me but the internet does not want to go, it asks me to choose between a pc that does not connect to the internet or enter an eterneth connection manually

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I did as you told me but the internet does not want to go, it asks me to choose between a pc that does not connect to the internet or enter an eterneth connection manually
NO problem, that's because the ethernet kext I'm using is for Catalina or Big Sur only.
You need to use version 1.2.5 that is made for 10.13 and 10.14
Here replace with this kext and your ethernet will work.

Attachments

• SmallTreeIntel82576.kext.zip
    72 KB · Views: 2

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
NO problem, that's because the ethernet kext I'm using is for Catalina or Big Sur only.
You need to use version 1.2.5 that is made for 10.13 and 10.14
Here replace with this kext and your ethernet will work.
I have already done this and it gives the same error

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
maybe i need to do an OC SNAPSHOT of the configplist?
No you just need to replace the kext, the config is already correct unless I have the min kernel set too high.
you can do a clean snapshot to find out though as it won't do any harm.

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
No you just need to replace the kext, the config is already correct unless I have the min kernel set too high.
you can do a clean snapshot to find out though as it won't do any harm.
ok, give me 5 minutes and I'll update you

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
No, devi solo sostituire il kext, la configurazione è già corretta a meno che non abbia il kernel min impostato su un valore troppo alto.
puoi fare un'istantanea pulita per scoprirlo, dato che non farà alcun danno.
Same error....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 3

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Have you tested your gpu in windows by any chance?
check your bios and make sure your ethernet isn’t disabled and check your ethernet cable and test by using a second one if you have one spare you can test with

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
Have you tested your gpu in windows by any chance?
check your bios and make sure your ethernet isn’t disabled and check your ethernet cable and test by using a second one if you have one spare you can test with
I tested the gpu in windows and it works great, what entry should I look for in the bios ?, the cable works because if I install big sur it works and then it is the same one I use for windows, also you have a guide on how to install the nvidia drivers after having installed the operating system ??

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
i was watching a video on yt and the audio didnt work
do you have your Output set to internal speakers?
Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 21.45.08.png

If you do then change alcid boot arg to alcid=7 or 1

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
alcid=7 or 1

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.