AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
downloaded, this installer is too slow because im using macos in virtual machine
Patients Buddy, It will be worth it if it works. (y)

I forgot to swap the ethernet kext to the one you need to use for high Sierra, Replace the kext with the correct one or ethernet won't work. As you already know its a simple copy and replace with no touching the config.plist needed.

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
good and follow the instructions carefully.
Im creating a EFI for you right now
I don't know why, but the macos virtual machine is crushed, now I'm trying again for the third time to build the installer with BuildmacOSInstallApp.command

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I don't know why, but the macos virtual machine is crushed, now I'm trying again for the third time to build the installer with BuildmacOSInstallApp.command
Assign more memory and cores to the virtual box bud.
Why don't you do it in windows instead? It's no harder really.
And I would highly advise doing it the way Dortonia say to create a USB Installer.

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
Amico dei pazienti, ne varrà la pena se funziona. (y)

Ho dimenticato di scambiare il kext ethernet con quello che devi usare per High Sierra, sostituisci il kext con quello corretto o ethernet non funzionerà. Come già sai, è una semplice copia e sostituisci senza toccare il file config.plist necessario.
yesyes, ty mate. as soon as I create the usb and add the file I'll let you know.

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
And I would highly advise doing it the way Dortonia say to create a USB Installer.
on windows from an error and I don't know how to fix it, the important thing is to get to the finish line even if it takes a little more time at least it gets there

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
it doesn't make me create usb. I am attaching a photo, I tried with 2 usb a 2.0 and a 3.0 Error.PNG

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
If you can’t do it via a virtual machine then your only other option would be to do it in windows.
I create usb installers all the time via windows or macOS using the same method as you are trying to do and I’ve never had a problem doing it.
i used the efi you gave me without touching anything just adding the new kexts, it gives the same error as before.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
i used the efi you gave me without touching anything just adding the new kexts, it gives the same error as before.
I’m all out of ideas for now. I have no idea why this is happening to you.
What revision bios are you using?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
It’s because they have updated to F32, it’s not on all the boards yet as they had a problem with there server but it’s available to download. F31 works fine anyway
could it be that putting "load optimized default" loads something wrong in the BIOS? I don't know what to think, if I have a faulty motherboard or something ... I hope you get some ideas

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
could it be that putting "load optimized default" loads something wrong in the BIOS? I don't know what to think, if I have a faulty motherboard or something ... I hope you get some ideas
If you want to try reflashing your bios then you can download F32 Release from here.
Im testing F32 with my memory and PBO tuned settings on the X570 Pro right now and it seems fine so far.

Andyg1983

AMD OS X Member
Hi mate,

Just wanted to thanks you for the work you put in to the EFI and supporting everyone.

My setup is a X570 Pro, 3950x and Nitro Vega 64... Had some issues with a black screen until I removed the boot argument agdpmod=pikera which seems obvious but I have had previous builds where that didn't hurt.

Probs try upgrading the Bios later from F11 but first things first time to get rid of the minging desktop background.

Cheers for this it is much appreciated.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hi mate,

Just wanted to thanks you for the work you put in to the EFI and supporting everyone.

My setup is a X570 Pro, 3950x and Nitro Vega 64... Had some issues with a black screen until I removed the boot argument agdpmod=pikera which seems obvious but I have had previous builds where that didn't hurt.

Probs try upgrading the Bios later from F11 but first things first time to get rid of the minging desktop background.

Cheers for this it is much appreciated.
Thanks for the kind words buddy, It’s much appreciated :)

Do update your bios yes but wait until Revision F32 goes live on there webpage.

svan71

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Can you tell me if there is a way to change the resolution of the picker screen 4k is to small for me.

Thanks

Last edited:

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
Se vuoi provare a eseguire il reflash del tuo BIOS, puoi scaricare la versione F32 da qui.
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.tweaktownforum.com/foru...dors/gigabyte/28656-gigabyte-latest-beta-bios [/ URL]
Sto testando F32 con la mia memoria e le impostazioni ottimizzate per PBO sull'X570 Pro in questo momento e finora sembra

If you want to try reflashing your bios then you can download F32 Release from here.
Im testing F32 with my memory and PBO tuned settings on the X570 Pro right now and it seems fine so far.
Is secure the source?it is not better to wait for the official one on the gigabyte site?

Last edited:

Andyg1983

AMD OS X Member
Thanks for the kind words buddy, It’s much appreciated :)

Do update your bios yes but wait until Revision F32 goes live on there webpage.
Great will keep an on that, I have a 6900xt that is being wasted in Windows until the macOS Drivers come out so will do a bios update if that ever gets support.

Thanks again.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Can you tell me if there is a way to change the resolution of the picker screen 4k is to small for me.

Thanks
Go into the Config.plist and under UEFI -> Output -> Resolution change it from Max and set the resolution you want.
Example - Output = 1920x1080@32

Is secure the source?it is not better to wait for the official one on the gigabyte site?
Its from gigabyte themselves, this is where they post the beta BiOS for Users to try, If you look who posts them you can see he’s from gigabyte. F32 is not beta it’s release. 👍

svan71

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Go into the Config.plist and under UEFI -> Output -> Resolution change it from Max and set the resolution you want.
Example - Output = 1920x1080@32

Its from gigabyte themselves, this is where they post the beta BiOS for Users to try, If you look who posts them you can see he’s from gigabyte. F32 is not beta it’s release. 👍
Your the best man, thanks again. I have been using a GT 710 and things have been fine. I would love to use a ASUS STRIX R7 370 I have but it requires a few edits that are above my pay grade :( Could you help me with that?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.