Ryzen 9 3950x, ASRock B550M-ITX/AC, Asus RX 560 OC 4GB, Catalina

Potato007

AMD OS X Member
Ah, that’s just one of the modules, not the whole thing. Tap where it says “gRPC...”, select “Xcode benchmark” and then “Any iOS device” as you already did.

Make sure to delete derived data first, which forces Xcode to re-compile all the dependent modules and then the main target. Don’t bother with restarts, turning WiFi off or any of that. Just clearing derived data is enough.

I’m hoping for a result between 160-180s.

well, that's exactly what I did pal (again this morning), so either you write a better illustrated documentation that leads to results, or attach a video with steps.

Pabo

Donator
Donator
[USER = 4223] @ Potato007 [/ USER] Děkujeme za tipy CPUR.dsl, nyní mohu bootovat do Mac OS s Ryzen 3950X a Giga B550I

Hi, I want to ask you if you would like to tell me how to compile SSDT-CPUR.aml

for ryzen 9 3950x ,if you have it, if you can't publish it for me. I'm trying, but I'm not doing it, I'm still a beginner, so I'm still learning. I'd be very grateful, thankyou.

I am testing mobo aourus b550 Pro

Potato007

AMD OS X Member
Hi, I want to ask you if you would like to tell me how to compile SSDT-CPUR.aml

for ryzen 9 3950x ,if you have it, if you can't publish it for me. I'm trying, but I'm not doing it, I'm still a beginner, so I'm still learning. I'd be very grateful, thankyou.

I am testing mobo aourus b550 Pro
I've attached now the ACPI and Kexts folders. See my original post.

Pabo

Donator
Donator
Thanks so much for the quick response, I'm going to try it out....

EDIT: Installed and works perfectly. Thank you very much

Last edited:

vin

AMD OS X Member
Hi, Could you please share the complete efi folder? I want to build a hackintosh just like yours.

Pabo

Donator
Donator
Unfortunately I don't have a record anymore, but download EFI HERE and edit it according to the instructions here

david

AMD OS X Member
Hi! Awesome work! :) Did you have to do anything special to get vmware fusion running?

andreaglutz99

AMD OS X Member
Hi! I have the same motherboard and issues with Shutdown/Restart/Sleep. I tried to use your USB mapping kext(cause I'm not an expert and I have little time for troubleshooting right now), I'm new with this latest "Hackintosh-related" problems, never had before in Yosemite/El Capitan times... I also disabled the mentioned usb LED controller from BIOS, but problems are still here. Have you got some suggestions?

Potato007

AMD OS X Member
Ah, that’s just one of the modules, not the whole thing. Tap where it says “gRPC...”, select “Xcode benchmark” and then “Any iOS device” as you already did.

Make sure to delete derived data first, which forces Xcode to re-compile all the dependent modules and then the main target. Don’t bother with restarts, turning WiFi off or any of that. Just clearing derived data is enough.

I’m hoping for a result between 160-180s.
if you have the same motherboard, then there's no way disabling it in BIOS - so I guess you are don't have the same motherboard then. Also make sure the .aml and kext files are present in your plist when editing with ProperTree

andreaglutz99

AMD OS X Member
if you have the same motherboard, then there's no way disabling it in BIOS - so I guess you are don't have the same motherboard then. Also make sure the .aml and kext files are present in your plist when editing with ProperTree
I updated the BIOS to the latest version, and the LED option appeared, so I disabled it. The strange thing is that shutdown/restart/sleep options worked just for that 1 boot/reboot, and then problems again

Potato007

AMD OS X Member
most likely your plist is not ok.
eventually try with the previos bios - you can reflash to an older one.

longxk

AMD OS X Member
hello, I have the same hardware as yours, could you upload your config.plist?

Potato007

AMD OS X Member
EFI added to original post.

if you want to update to OpenCore 6.6, then you'll need start with an empy plist and apply the edits from the included
'EFI edits to create new plist.rtf'

longxk

AMD OS X Member
How do get bluetooth working with bluetooth and wifi disabled in BIOS?

longxk

AMD OS X Member
😩 programs crashes randomly on my build. most are java programs, like android studio etc.
did you encounter similar issues?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
😩 programs crashes randomly on my build. most are java programs, like android studio etc.
did you encounter similar issues?

Android Studio won't work on an AMD hack. It requires Intel VT-x which we cannot emulate.

longxk

AMD OS X Member
Android Studio won't work on an AMD hack. It requires Intel VT-x which we cannot emulate.
i don't use android studio's emulator, it's running mostly ok.
but i'm not sure whether the crashes are related to vt-x.
i'll try get the crash log and upload here.

longxk

AMD OS X Member
here is my android studio crash log

Attachments

• android_studio_crash_log.txt
    182 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.