AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pancheesy4sheezy

AMD OS X Member
I think I inserted it properly in config.plist. I'm positive I did. Cleaned up now.

And I'll test that out right now. Kinda weird. It never had this shutdown issue before which is definitely weird. When you helped me install it initially, it worked out just fine so I'm definitely thrown off.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 3.56.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 3.56.52 PM.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 20

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I think I inserted it properly in config.plist. I'm positive I did. Cleaned up now.

And I'll test that out right now. Kinda weird. It never had this shutdown issue before which is definitely weird. When you helped me install it initially, it worked out just fine so I'm definitely thrown off.
Nope that still wrong...hold on il sort it out for you now

pancheesy4sheezy

AMD OS X Member
Nope that still wrong...hold on il sort it out for you now
goodness gracious. is there an app to edit it properly? I've been using propertree and damn. I can't be coming to you like this to fix everything. definitely not trying to waste your time.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
goodness gracious. is there an app to edit it properly? I've been using propertree and damn. I can't be coming to you like this to fix everything. definitely not trying to waste your time.
Don't worry il do it for you now.
does your X570 have wifi or is it the model without?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Take Two!
This time I've converted my EFI for you.
All you need to do is put your Serial Number, UUID and MLB back in and then restart.
This time you will have WIFI and Bluetooth working as well.
Again il need a Hackintool ScreenShot to see if its right.

pancheesy4sheezy

AMD OS X Member
Take Two!
This time I've converted my EFI for you.
All you need to do is put your Serial Number, UUID and MLB back in and then restart.
This time you will have WIFI and Bluetooth working as well.
Again il need a Hackintool ScreenShot to see if its right.
Oh damn, you didn't have to! I have a fenvi card installed that has Bluetooth and wifi working perfectly, but I appreciate the big help man!

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Oh damn, you didn't have to! I have a fenvi card installed that has Bluetooth and wifi working perfectly, but I appreciate the big help man!
Sorry Bud I Saw your message about The fenvi card so I made you two versions.
One with Internal Wifi and one without but I can't post it on here cos of the size so here's a link to them both for you.

Sorry for the delay

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@pancheesy4sheezy Let me know once you have downloaded them so I can remove the link.
And give me the Hackintool screenshot once your loaded up.
don't forget to click on the broom then the arrow circle before making the screenshot.

pancheesy4sheezy

AMD OS X Member
thanks so much man! I appreciate all this hard work you've done for me! both downloaded and I'm gonna load in the nonwifi one right tnow

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
thanks so much man! I appreciate all this hard work you've done for me! both downloaded and I'm gonna load in the nonwifi one right tnow
No worries.
Btw the internal Bluetooth and WiFi is working very well now. I’m actually using it myself on a x570 Ultra and like it enough to not bother putting my native card in the system.
Im also a avid hater of Fenvi Cards, especially the T919. Vom city! LoL

pancheesy4sheezy

AMD OS X Member
No worries.
Btw the internal Bluetooth and WiFi is working very well now. I’m actually using it myself on a x570 Ultra and like it enough to not bother putting my native card in the system.
Im also a avid hater of Fenvi Cards, especially the T919. Vom city! LoL
Would you recommend using it over the t919? Because that is the exact card i have installed HAH.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Would you recommend using it over the t919? Because that is the exact card i have installed HAH.
Depends,
its still a work in progress and a few things don’t work yet like airdrop and it’s not at full speed. I use a wired connection so I don’t care about the speed but these are all things they are working on so it will get better and faster.
Try it and see as only you can decide if you like it or not.

pancheesy4sheezy

AMD OS X Member
Sadly, the onboard wi-fi was a bit slower. the Fenvi card is victorious for now.

Hopefully, I did it properly this time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 4.51.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 4.51.51 PM.png
    187.7 KB · Views: 19

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Sadly, the onboard wi-fi was a bit slower. the Fenvi card is victorious for now.

Hopefully, I did it properly this time.
There you go, full USB mapped correctly for your elite :) yay

now over to the shutdown problem, if it’s still happening then slap the Efi onto a usb macOS install key and start the installer (don’t install it just load it up) and once it’s loaded to the first page then shut down and if it does it then the problem is within your Big Sur install.

oh and also make sure you are using the bios settings I have listed on the first page of this thread.

pancheesy4sheezy

AMD OS X Member
There you go, full USB mapped correctly for your elite :) yay

now over to the shutdown problem, if it’s still happening then slap the Efi onto a usb macOS install key and start the installer (don’t install it just load it up) and once it’s loaded to the first page then shut down and if it does it then the problem is within your Big Sur install.

oh and also make sure you are using the bios settings I have listed on the first page of this thread.
Yep. Following your bios setting on the first page helped my computer boot back up when I encountered the problem for the first time.

I followed your advice, shut it down from the USB installer and it shutdown properly....what in the world. Any suggestions as to how to reinstall without losing anything or is that the only way?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I made 1 change to the kext for you.
This is the correct one.

As for the installer working to shut down.
You can try rebuilding your cache via Hackintool.
If that don't work then you could make a TM backup and do a fresh install and then recover the backup and that should work without any major hassle.
If it aint the cache then its probably some clutter somewhere in the system.
Good to know its not the EFI that's the cause anyway so you can chalk that one off at least.

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 01.10.08.png

Attachments

• USBMap.kext.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@Shaneee Hi Buddy I hope you had a nice Christmas.
Quick question. I can’t upload largeish files onto my thread?
Do I need to donate to give me more upload space like on IM Or am I limited to a certain file size?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
@Shaneee Hi Buddy I hope you had a nice Christmas.
Quick question. I can’t upload largeish files onto my thread?
Do I need to donate to give me more upload space like on IM Or am I limited to a certain file size?

Was good yeah, Hope you had a good one too. The limit was 10MB. I've doubled this now. Hope that's enough.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.