I can not install hackintosh on my computer

anjy

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I can not install hackintosh on my computer, I tried to install these MACOS versions: Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina
PC configuration:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700
Motnerboard: ASRock B450M HDV R4.0
RAM: 16 GB
When you start the clover, I click "boot from ..." after I see a black screen, without symbols
I tried to remove "Inject ATI", without this parameter, symbols appear, but I waited 30 minutes, they just stood still
Help me, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

jthunternz

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hello, I can not install hackintosh on my computer, I tried to install these MACOS versions: Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina
PC configuration:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700
Motnerboard: ASRock B450M HDV R4.0
RAM: 16 GB
When you start the clover, I click "boot from ..." after I see a black screen, without symbols
I tried to remove "Inject ATI", without this parameter, symbols appear, but I waited 30 minutes, they just stood still
Help me, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Hey man!
I'm not familiar with Clover but I know OpenCore works with AMD!

Follow the Dortania guide

Just got my install done yesterday.
Additionally I know that the Admin here Shane uses the same CPU as you, and I have a OpenCore install using an RX5700XT.
I can safely say that your hardware is supported.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Clover is not officially supported for AMD anymore. As the above poster said, follow the Dortania guide to set up OC.

anjy

AMD OS X Member
Hey man!
I'm not familiar with Clover but I know OpenCore works with AMD!

Follow the Dortania guide

Just got my install done yesterday.
Additionally I know that the Admin here Shane uses the same CPU as you, and I have a OpenCore install using an RX5700XT.
I can safely say that your hardware is supported.
Thanks a lot for the answer, I'll try OpenCore :)

jthunternz

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Thanks a lot for the answer, I'll try OpenCore :)
No worries, reply again on your thread if you need further help.

anjy

AMD OS X Member
No worries, reply again on your thread if you need further help.
Okey, I have the following problem :) After the words 'matching deferred by IOUSBHostDevice', a few seconds pass and I see a crossed-out circle. Tried to install MACOS Big Sur. (P.S image taken from the internet)ErrorMessage_03.jpg

jthunternz

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Okey, I have the following problem :) After the words 'matching deferred by IOUSBHostDevice', a few seconds pass and I see a crossed-out circle. Tried to install MACOS Big Sur. (P.S image taken from the internet)View attachment 1360
Can you create a copy of your EFI folder from your USB stick. Compress it and upload it here? will be easier for us all to help if we can see what you're working with.

anjy

AMD OS X Member
This is exactly my EFI.

Attachments

• EFI.7z
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

jthunternz

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
This is exactly my EFI.
Okay well I had a brief look, I'm not gonna be rude. But you had almost every ethernet Kext that is available. And both appleALC and VoodooHDA where the guide explicitly says don't use both. BUT my first EFI folder was worse so..

Here I tried trimming yours down, try to get to the Installer using this then you can back out and add the appropriate ethernet kexts for the installation process.
If this doesn't work it should now create .log files in the root of the USB. That way we have more to work with!
Good luck my dude

Attachments

• EFI_trimmed.zip
    1 MB · Views: 9

anjy

AMD OS X Member
Okay well I had a brief look, I'm not gonna be rude. But you had almost every ethernet Kext that is available. And both appleALC and VoodooHDA where the guide explicitly says don't use both. BUT my first EFI folder was worse so..

Here I tried trimming yours down, try to get to the Installer using this then you can back out and add the appropriate ethernet kexts for the installation process.
If this doesn't work it should now create .log files in the root of the USB. That way we have more to work with!
Good luck my dude
Thanks, I will try this.

Last edited:

anjy

AMD OS X Member
Again problems, I tried to start through someone else's EFI, through one I see the apple icon, but it does not load, through your EFI I see the text, it passes and after it I see a black screen that does not change and the apple icon does not appearIMG_20200917_183222.jpgIMG_20200917_184519.jpg

Last edited:

jthunternz

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Again problems, I tried to start through someone else's EFI, through one I see the apple icon, but it does not load, through your EFI I see the text, it passes and after it I see a black screen that does not change and the apple icon does not appearView attachment 1368View attachment 1369
Hey look I screwed the config.plist, thats my bad I forgot your hardware configuration.
Try the new attached one. Sorry about wasting your time I edited your files late last night after a engineering assignment.

If this does not work. Can you attach a copy of the log file from the root of your USB.

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    1 MB · Views: 26

anjy

AMD OS X Member
Hey look I screwed the config.plist, thats my bad I forgot your hardware configuration.
Try the new attached one. Sorry about wasting your time I edited your files late last night after a engineering assignment.

If this does not work. Can you attach a copy of the log file from the root of your USB.
No problem dude :) I'll try

anjy

AMD OS X Member
It works, but I have no Internet and because of this I cannot install, I ran to a friend and downloaded realtek kext, I hope it will work. xd

jthunternz

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
It works, but I have no Internet and because of this I cannot install, I ran to a friend and downloaded realtek kext, I hope it will work. xd
Okay see progress my friend, you can quit the installer and go back into windows and find the kext you need. Add it to the USB and boot back into OpenCore.

I find this is a great first way of creating a system that you know functions and has only the things you need.
Let us know if you get it all up and running! :)

I'm sure you'll find the correct Kext but here it is if you need, https://github.com/Mieze/RTL8111_driver_for_OS_X/releases/tag/V2.3.0

The EFI I had provided you was very stock with only 1 SSDT, 2 Drivers, 5 Kexts. The reason it didn't run the first time was I had missed the boot-arg that is necessary for the amd 5000 series GPUs.

anjy

AMD OS X Member
Okay see progress my friend, you can quit the installer and go back into windows and find the kext you need. Add it to the USB and boot back into OpenCore.

I find this is a great first way of creating a system that you know functions and has only the things you need.
Let us know if you get it all up and running! :)

I'm sure you'll find the correct Kext but here it is if you need, https://github.com/Mieze/RTL8111_driver_for_OS_X/releases/tag/V2.3.0

The EFI I had provided you was very stock with only 1 SSDT, 2 Drivers, 5 Kexts. The reason it didn't run the first time was I had missed the boot-arg that is necessary for the amd 5000 series GPUs.
I don't know what happened, but again nothing works for me, but the most interesting thing is that my disk is formatted and I cannot boot from Windows xD

Attachments

• 1600433800512..jpg
    1600433800512..jpg
    4 MB · Views: 6

anjy

AMD OS X Member
Okay, I fixed everything, but I still have problems with the Internet, the strange thing is that Realtek kext does not work and because of this I cannot install

Attachments

• 1600437116214..jpg
    1600437116214..jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7

jthunternz

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Okay, I fixed everything, but I still have problems with the Internet, the strange thing is that Realtek kext does not work and because of this I cannot install
That looks to be the right Kext for your system based on the spec page for your ASRock mobo.
I suggest you try there alternative kext, For the Realtek 10/100 chipset. https://github.com/Mieze/RealtekRTL8100

And the obvious questions like you've added the Kext to your config.plist etc etc?

anjy

AMD OS X Member
The Internet works, but for some reason he doesn't want to download files, what's wrong again?

Attachments

• 1600502722811..jpg
    1600502722811..jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

anjy

AMD OS X Member
So, I solved the content issue, but now I have a perpetual install or is this ok?

Attachments

• 1600504798335..jpg
    1600504798335..jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.