Bluetooth problem

baronerosso

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have a little problem with bluetooth.
I use a Fenvi T919 with BCM_20702B0 chipset.
At start up BT works perfectly, but when my ryzentosh wake up from sleep it gives no signs of life even if BT is active in the system preferences.
Turning off the BT and turning it back on resolves it.
At the moment I use a keyboard combination to access the Terminal and use blueutil for off / on.
With Big Sure I didn't have this problem.

Suggestions?

Tyoma

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have a little problem with bluetooth.
I use a Fenvi T919 with BCM_20702B0 chipset.
At start up BT works perfectly, but when my ryzentosh wake up from sleep it gives no signs of life even if BT is active in the system preferences.
Turning off the BT and turning it back on resolves it.
At the moment I use a keyboard combination to access the Terminal and use blueutil for off / on.
With Big Sure I didn't have this problem.

Suggestions?
Did you mapped all usb ports? especially internal port for bluetooth..

baronerosso

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Did you mapped all usb ports? especially internal port for bluetooth..
yes, everything was mapped and working with bigsur

chrisf60526

AMD OS X Member
I have the same issue. BT dies. I turned off sleep so that solves most of the issue but on occasion, it loses all connection. I think i have my USB mapped right. I have a Asus B550. USB works except for the board USB connected via cable

baronerosso

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I wake up with all USB working; I have a wired usb keyboard and I temporarily solved the problem using Shortcuts.app to activate/deactivate the BT and a keyboard application. Deactivating and reactivating and the BT returns to work

brendan_siow

AMD OS X Member
same here, having Intel AX210 and its not working anymore...watching this thread :D

Jatilq

AMD OS X Member
same here, having Intel AX210 and its not working anymore...watching this thread :D
I think I have the same card in my Dark Hero, I never got it to work. The usb I purchased yesterday seems to be working well. Paid 15, even though I wish it was BT 5.

Works in Monterey 12.1 beta 3
ASUS USB-BT400 USB Adapter w/ Bluetooth Dongle Receiver

brendan_siow

AMD OS X Member
I think I have the same card in my Dark Hero, I never got it to work. The usb I purchased yesterday seems to be working well. Paid 15, even though I wish it was BT 5.

Works in Monterey 12.1 beta 3
ASUS USB-BT400 USB Adapter w/ Bluetooth Dongle Receiver
using AX210 can work with bigsur (you need IntelBluetoothFirmware v2.0.1), but after I update to Monterrey, it never really work anymore. with/without BlueToolFixup

baronerosso

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have that card in a couple of my boxes, have you tried disabling WAKE FOR NETWORK ACCESS in Energy Saver settings in System Preferences? I had that issue some time ago, however, I believe unchecking that stopped it.

baronerosso

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have that card in a couple of my boxes, have you tried disabling WAKE FOR NETWORK ACCESS in Energy Saver settings in System Preferences? I had that issue some time ago, however, I believe unchecking that stopped it.
It's disabled

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.