[ Success ] Ryzen 3700X • MSI MEG Unify x570 • Radeon Pro W5500

clover84

AMD OS X Member
Hey all! First post here in this community.
I'm happy to report my successful Ryzentosh build following the Dortania guides & some proper googling and tinkering.
OC version: 0.6.9

Config
:
What's working:
  • Well, everything. I didn't notice any non-working peripherals / devices, the machine just behaves almost like a real Mac
  • Sleep / Wake works, though not as snappy as on a Mac (takes time to go to sleep)
  • Apple services all work: Continuity, AirDrop, AirPlay, iCloud (sync & drive), iMessages, Facetime
  • Even the original Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 worked fine with itlwm before I replaced it with a Fenvi card (couldn't get Bluetooth to work on the Intel card)
What's not working:
  • Bluetooth on Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 didn't work, so I had to physically remove the wifi module from the motherboard, install the Fenvi T919, connect it's USB cable to the mobo and then map the USB ports using USBToolBox
See the attached EFI dump and feel free to drop me a line / comment.

P.S.: don't use the provided config.plist as is, at least put your SMBIOS data in (serial, etc).

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 113

WetMetaal

AMD OS X Member
Mines all in some crazy Russian language. How do I change it to English??

clover84

AMD OS X Member

clover84

AMD OS X Member
Mines all in some crazy Russian language. How do I change it to English??
Didn't get it. Where do you see russian? I never used russian lol :)

Last edited:

dmls

AMD OS X Member
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.