Forcing Cs_runtime for Entitlement: Com.apple.hid.manager.user-access-keyboard help needed / IOCONSOLEUSERS: GIOSCREENLOCKSTATE

orangucan

AMD OS X Member
Hello,

after going through many errors and with the help of this forum, I managed to wiggle my way through the big sur installer.

But currently I am stuck at Forcing Cs_runtime for Entitlement: Com.apple.hid.manager.user-access-keyboard. I let my PC on for 10 hours, so I would say that I am really stuck. When I was at other "forcing Cs_runtime for Entitlement" places I somehow managed to fix it (or waited only a few minutes) but for this one I can't seem to find any solution, neither with kexts nor with modifications in the config.plist. I changed my PCIE Speed to 3 in the bios. And did everything else mentioned in the Guides.

I would really appreciate some help!

Specs:
CPU: AMD 3700x
GPU: AMD Radeon rx 6800 xt
RAM: 32gb @ 3200mhz
Motherboard: Asus B550i
WiFi Card: bcm94356

imgur link to my efi folder

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You're getting a timeout relating to ARPT. Disable the Brcm related kexts for now and the "brcmfx-driver=2" boot arg. Also change agdpmod=pikera to agdpmod=ignore

orangucan

AMD OS X Member
You're getting a timeout relating to ARPT. Disable the Brcm related kexts for now and the "brcmfx-driver=2" boot arg. Also change agdpmod=pikera to agdpmod=ignore
Thank you for your reply! When I delete the Broadcom related kexts and boot arg, I get the same timeout, but this time with "WiFi" instead of "ARPT". I tried to find a fix for "ARPT" but couldn't find one.

But I changed everything and have been waiting for 30 minutes now with the same result as before. I am still stuck at the same place. :(

Attachments

• IMG_20210713_111405.jpg
    IMG_20210713_111405.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 12

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Definitely something funky going on with that. Each time that message appears the boot will stall for 240 seconds. @AudioGod any suggestions?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I’m not sure, I need more info TBH,
@orangucan can you post your EFI please so I can have a look and see what’s going with your config?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Thank you. Checking now. :)

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Im going to rework your EFI for you as I have the perfect SSDTs for your Asus B550-i.
You ok with me changing your SMBIOS from iMac Pro1,1 to MacPro7,1?
Give me 5 mins

Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Im going to rework your EFI for you as I have the perfect SSDTs for your Asus X570-i.

First post says Motherboard: Asus B550i not X570 :p

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@Shaneee Yeah I know that was a typo, Sorry force of habit as im so used to working with X570 boards. lol
@orangucan Here you go buddy,
Put this EFI onto your USB installer and try booting up now.
As your using a 6800 XT SMBIOS 7,1 is the better choice to use. I have created new smbios details for you so all you need to do is plop the EFI onto your EFI partition and off you go. (I hope...lol)
The only thing I couldn't do for you was to too enable your ethernet port as I don't know the device path to be able to do it for you.

Lastly go into your bios and dial in the following settings.

BIOS Settings
  • Enter BIOS -> Press Delete -> Enter Setup
  • Exit -> Load Optimised Defaults
  • Ai Tweaker -> Ai Overclock Tuner -> D.O.C.P.
  • Advanced -> APM Configuration -> Power On By PCIe -> Enabled
  • Advanced -> PCI Subsystem Settings -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
  • Advanced -> PCI Subsystem Settings -> Re-Size BAR Support -> Disabled
  • Advanced -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto or Disabled
  • Boot -> Boot Configuration -> Fast boot -> Disabled
  • Boot -> CSM -> Launch CSM -> Disabled
  • Boot -> Secure boot -> OS Type -> Windows UEFI mode
  • Boot -> Secure boot -> Key Management -> Clear Secure Boot Keys
Good Luck :)

Attachments

• Asus B550-i 071 EFI .zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 3

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I almost forgot, Make sure you are using the latest bios revision for your board as the B550 range have a lot of trouble with USB but it should be fixed as of bios revision 2403

orangucan

AMD OS X Member
Im going to rework your EFI for you as I have the perfect SSDTs for your Asus B550-i.
You ok with me changing your SMBIOS from iMac Pro1,1 to MacPro7,1?
Give me 5 mins
Yes, I am fine with everything, thank you very much! :)

orangucan

AMD OS X Member
@Shaneee Yeah I know that was a typo, Sorry force of habit as im so used to working with X570 boards. lol
@orangucan Here you go buddy,
Put this EFI onto your USB installer and try booting up now.
As your using a 6800 XT SMBIOS 7,1 is the better choice to use. I have created new smbios details for you so all you need to do is plop the EFI onto your EFI partition and off you go. (I hope...lol)
The only thing I couldn't do for you was to too enable your ethernet port as I don't know the device path to be able to do it for you.

Lastly go into your bios and dial in the following settings.

BIOS Settings
  • Enter BIOS -> Press Delete -> Enter Setup
  • Exit -> Load Optimised Defaults
  • Ai Tweaker -> Ai Overclock Tuner -> D.O.C.P.
  • Advanced -> APM Configuration -> Power On By PCIe -> Enabled
  • Advanced -> PCI Subsystem Settings -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
  • Advanced -> PCI Subsystem Settings -> Re-Size BAR Support -> Disabled
  • Advanced -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto or Disabled
  • Boot -> Boot Configuration -> Fast boot -> Disabled
  • Boot -> CSM -> Launch CSM -> Disabled
  • Boot -> Secure boot -> OS Type -> Windows UEFI mode
  • Boot -> Secure boot -> Key Management -> Clear Secure Boot Keys
Good Luck :)
Thank you, I appreciate your work. I will try to get it running now and then I will check in again and let you know if it worked! Thanks!! :)

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Perfect, Good luck Bud

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I did everything you said but I can't see the installer. I only see "Windows". Am I missing something?
Sorry my bad, all you got to do is press space at the bootpicker to reveal your recovery drive.
I set it up to be hidden as standard.

orangucan

AMD OS X Member
So I tried it again and believe it or not, everything was the same.. The sequences, the loading times at various stages and I am stuck at the same place again. :(

Attachments

• IMG_20210713_132913.jpg
    IMG_20210713_132913.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 8

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
So I tried it again and believe it or not, everything was the same.. The sequences, the loading times at various stages and I am stuck at the same place again. :(
Are you using the bios settings I laid out for you and did you make any changes to the EFI or just use it as is?

orangucan

AMD OS X Member
Are you using the bios settings I laid out for you and did you make any changes to the EFI or just use it as is?
I used all the bios settings you mentioned and changed nothing else. And for the EFI, I just copied it before doing anything with the ethernet. Or is it mandatory to do the ethernet stuff? I remember when I built a hackintosh a few years ago, I used the whole dmg file instead of just the recovery (basesystem). Do you think something like this will also work? I really appreciate you taking time for me! :)

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I used all the bios settings you mentioned and changed nothing else. And for the EFI, I just copied it before doing anything with the ethernet. Or is it mandatory to do the ethernet stuff? I remember when I built a hackintosh a few years ago, I used the whole dmg file instead of just the recovery (basesystem). Do you think something like this will also work? I really appreciate you taking time for me! :)
if you have wlan then you can do the Ethernet port afterwards otherwise it would need to be sorted out.
how did you create your installer?
via windows or in MacOS?
if windows then you can only do it the way it’s laid out in the OpenCore guide but if you are doing it via MacOS then you can do it via a DMG.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.