それ以外は問題なく動作してます
Adobe Photoshop 2020・Lightroom CC Classic 9.1 は問題なく動作しています

[Geekbench5] Single-Core Score : 1263 / Multi-Core Score : 11527
https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/2377584

Ryzentosh 3900X 4.3GHz.jpg

Last edited:

Osxten

AMD OS X Member
Can you explain more about what is working and not working. I am nearing the end of my parts gathering process. Just need motherboard and trying to make sure that almost everything works. Does your sleep work? Microphone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryzentosh

AMD OS X Member
Can you explain more about what is working and not working. I am nearing the end of my parts gathering process. Just need motherboard and trying to make sure that almost everything works. Does your sleep work? Microphone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to remove the built-in WiFi module Does not recognize the Bluetooth USB adapter.
There is no problem other than the Bluetooth function.
Adobe products are also working fine.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Did you overclock to 4.2 GHz? Multi-Core Score seems a little low, that should be around 11-12k for a 3900X.

Ryzentosh

AMD OS X Member
Did you overclock to 4.2 GHz? Multi-Core Score seems a little low, that should be around 11-12k for a 3900X.

When measured with a Windows machine, a score of over 11000 will appear.
In the case of MacOS, the value will decrease.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@Ryzentosh I reach 11-12k multi core on mac OS too.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
It's not terrible for practical use, but might indicate an issue that could be optimized.

I don't exactly now if the infinity fabric scaling is defined by the chipset or the CPU. Because on the previous gen the divider goes from 1:1 to 1:2 at a frequency of 1800MHz I think. So your 3600 RAM might result in a 1800 MHz fabric clock, if so then setting it to 3400 or 3200 might even improve performance.

Ryzentosh

AMD OS X Member
It's not terrible for practical use, but might indicate an issue that could be optimized.

I don't exactly now if the infinity fabric scaling is defined by the chipset or the CPU. Because on the previous gen the divider goes from 1:1 to 1:2 at a frequency of 1800MHz I think. So your 3600 RAM might result in a 1800 MHz fabric clock, if so then setting it to 3400 or 3200 might even improve performance.

Thank you. I changed to 3466/3200, but there was no big change.

neon-midnight

AMD OS X Member

Since all Ryzens are SoCs, it's defined by CPU logic alone. Please note that 1800 mhz is optimal and upper limit of what FCLK can achieve per AMD spec is 3733 Mhz divided by two (good samples can go up to 3800 Mhz (FCLK 1900)). Therefore, there is no reason to go down from 3600 Mhz.

@Ryzentosh In terms of OC, anything above 3700X is already almost maxed out frequency wise. Unless you are maximising multi-thread performance ONLY, it is optimal to disable OC and leave CPU on full auto. Additionally, you can enable PBO to lift up the power limits but since you are using B450 motherboard with 3900X, it is advised to do so only if VRM radiators have a good airflow.

Ryzentosh

AMD OS X Member
Since all Ryzens are SoCs, it's defined by CPU logic alone. Please note that 1800 mhz is optimal and upper limit of what FCLK can achieve per AMD spec is 3733 Mhz divided by two (good samples can go up to 3800 Mhz (FCLK 1900)). Therefore, there is no reason to go down from 3600 Mhz.

@Ryzentosh In terms of OC, anything above 3700X is already almost maxed out frequency wise. Unless you are maximising multi-thread performance ONLY, it is optimal to disable OC and leave CPU on full auto. Additionally, you can enable PBO to lift up the power limits but since you are using B450 motherboard with 3900X, it is advised to do so only if VRM radiators have a good airflow.

Thank you. I want to suppress heat generation because it is assembled in the case of mini ITX.
Operate automatically, apply XMP at level 1 for memory, and operate at 3600.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.