Help 3950x with 570 motherboard

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@sac23 , Give me 5 minutes and I will create a new EFI for you with smbios details and WiFi and Bluetooth enabled.
X570 Master right?
I know what to do. 👍

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@sac23 Check your messages, I have sent you a new EFI and left instructions on what todo.
Report back on this thread with the result.
Good Luck. :)

Last edited:

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Wow thank u so much I'll check now

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Delete everything that from within your Efi partition and then copy the new one in.
the partition has 100 mb available when empty and that folder is 32mb so it’s well within the limit

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Copy the Whole EFI folder I sent you and paste it into the EFI partition that MacOS is installed onto. If it asks you replace the old folder with the new not merge or do what I said in the last post

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I am trying everything and nothing I am using clover configurator to open/mount efi folder

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
ok i moded it through terminal now worked going to try it now

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Works perfect u guys honestly are awesome I will donate again now

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I do have one more question for you if I may Bluetooth is working cuz I connected my airpods where is here is that normal

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I do have one more question for you if I may Bluetooth is working cuz I connected my airpods where is here is that normal
Yeah that’s right, your airpods will work So will. Handoff between iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch unlock, and much more

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Yes but in the above picture where it says Bluetooth where Wi-Fi and eth is still red that is normal correct

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Yes but in the above picture where it says Bluetooth where Wi-Fi and eth is still red that is normal correct
Yes that is correct. That’s for a hotspot connection via Bluetooth, You don’t monitor your Bluetooth from within there.
there is a separate icon just for Bluetooth within preferences and that’s all that matters.

sac23

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Perfect this u alotttt much appreciated again happy to be apart of a great group here

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Perfect this u alotttt much appreciated again happy to be apart of a great group here
Anytime buddy and welcome aboard 😀

smith000

AMD OS X Member
I'm having a similar issue with bluetooth/wifi

I have a ASUS TUF x570 Gaming Plus WiFi. I Got the wifi working with AirportItlwm and the bluetooth connects to my headphones so all seems to be working. BUT the firmware isn't loaded according to Hackintool - and with that airdrop and continuity aren't behaving well. I assume watch unlock would fail as well.

I tried to load the IntelBluetooth kexts but that kills the wifi AND the bluetooth. It also gives me some weird looping during boot (eventually does boot though) which I think may be related to the extension signing but I'm not sure.
1624292763194.png

Is there a secret to getting those kexts loaded? @AudioGod, do you mind sharing that EFI with me so I can see what extensions you have loaded and how? I attempted to force them but that failed horribly.

I would appreciate any guidance.

OC 0.6.9 for reference.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I'm having a similar issue with bluetooth/wifi

I have a ASUS TUF x570 Gaming Plus WiFi. I Got the wifi working with AirportItlwm and the bluetooth connects to my headphones so all seems to be working. BUT the firmware isn't loaded according to Hackintool - and with that airdrop and continuity aren't behaving well. I assume watch unlock would fail as well.

I tried to load the IntelBluetooth kexts but that kills the wifi AND the bluetooth. It also gives me some weird looping during boot (eventually does boot though) which I think may be related to the extension signing but I'm not sure.
View attachment 3400

Is there a secret to getting those kexts loaded? @AudioGod, do you mind sharing that EFI with me so I can see what extensions you have loaded and how? I attempted to force them but that failed horribly.

I would appreciate any guidance.

OC 0.6.9 for reference.
There’s not a lot you can do about that I’m afraid. The Intel kexts are far from perfect and AirDrop currently does not work yet.
If you want a perfectly working native solution then the best thing you can do is swap out the Intel wireless card for a BCM94360NG that you can pick up from AliExpress.

Because you are using a ASUS X570 TUF the EFI I sent sac23 isn’t right for your board as the ACPI won’t line up but If you take my X570-E EFI and disable the USBMap,kext or replace it with your own if you have one then that would work perfectly with your setup Or just use it as your comparison base.
You can grab it from here plus you will need to add your personal SMBIOS details and add the Intel wireless kexts to it and also disable the LucyEthernet Kext.

smith000

AMD OS X Member
There’s not a lot you can do about that I’m afraid. The Intel kexts are far from perfect and AirDrop currently does not work yet.
If you want a perfectly working native solution then the best thing you can do is swap out the Intel wireless card for a BCM94360NG that you can pick up from AliExpress.

Is there a PCIe version of this? I have an extra M2 but not sure how I would manage the antenna.
Because you are using a ASUS X570 TUF the EFI I sent sac23 isn’t right for your board as the ACPI won’t line up but If you take my X570-E EFI and disable the USBMap,kext or replace it with your own if you have one then that would work perfectly with your setup Or just use it as your comparison base.
So bluetooth will work but Airdrop won't if I use your plist as a template? I'm a little confused between the two statements, sorry I'm dense today. I was aware you had a different board - comparison was what I was after - so thank you! I took a look and you're not doing anything special to inject those kexts. :(
You can grab it from here plus you will need to add your personal SMBIOS details and add the Intel wireless kexts to it and also disable the LucyEthernet Kext.
I'm using an iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS. I see you're using MacPro7,1. Does this matter or will it not get me any farther?

Thanks again.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.