AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

svan71

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@svan71 and anybody else that uses my EFI that’s reading this,
Im thinking about converting the EFI to SMBios MacPro7,1 but know this might be a problem for anybody using an older OS then Catalina so please do tell me if you would like me to convert to 7,1 or stay with 1,1?
It makes no difference to me so I will just do what the majority want.
Please do let me know?
Whatever is easier for you but 7,1 gets my nod :)

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Whatever is easier for you but 7,1 gets my nod :)
Ok so maybe I will just make both so not to upset the 1,1 high sierra and Mojave users
I might convert it in a little bit and send you a version to try buddy. 👍

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@svan71 and everybody else, I have started a poll on the matter so just cast your votes and I will go with the Majority.

alclonky

AMD OS X Member
I think converting to MacPro 7.1 is a good idea as the iMacPro is dead and the MacPro should be alive for some time.
What will change?

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
The discontinuation does not matter, the iMacPro1,1 will still be supported by MacOS for years...

tuliodomingos

AMD OS X Member
[USER = 5960] @ svan71 [/ USER] e todos os outros, comecei uma votação sobre o assunto, basta votar e irei com a maioria.
Eu estou usando Mac pro 7.1. porque nao consegui fazer funciona imenssagen no imac 1.1
nao

mais o mac pro tem erro de mapeamento de memoria que vou posta o video essa semana

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@tuliodomingos O mapeamento manual de memória não é mais necessário, pois o RestrictEvents Kext faz um trabalho melhor em corrigi-lo, além de remover a guia PCIe e corrigir o nome da CPU neste Mac. Estou bem ciente sobre o mapeamento de memória e se eu quisesse avisar as pessoas sobre o mapeamento de memória, colocaria um guia sobre ele como fiz no meu thread X570-E, mas obrigado pelo aviso.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Screenshot 2021-05-24 at 21.24.08.png

Big Sur 11.4 Release, Smooth update, No Problems, Update Away!

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
0.6.9 EFI Using SMBIOS MacPro7,1
For anybody that wants it now then here is a version of the 0.6.9 EFI converted to SMBios MacPro7,1

Changes made Include,
  • SSDT-XHC.aml has been dropped as I no longer need to make any changes to the controller names when using 7,1,
  • SMCAMDProcessor.kext has been dropped
  • RestrictEvents.kext has been added correcting the memory tab and memory mapping, Removing the PCIe tab and Displaying the correct CPU info in About This Mac.
  • USB has been remapped to the new USB Configuration (all ports remain the same as before and open)
Do not try and carry across your SMBIOS details from your iMacPro1,1 EFI, You will need to make yourself new SMBIOS details for 7,1 and make sure you sign out of your iCloud account before switching to the new EFI.

Note - The EFI will only work with Catalina and Big Sur

If you have any problems then let me know and as always, MAKE SURE YOU RESET YOUR NVRAM BEFORE BOOTING INTO THE NEW EFI.

Finally if you haven't already done so then please do cast a vote and tell me your preference on what EFI you would like me to post going forward.

Thanks All,
AG

Attachments

• Gigabyte X570 Pro 7,1 069 EFI .zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 43

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
0.6.9 EFI Using SMBIOS MacPro7,1
For anybody that wants it now then here is a version of the 0.6.9 EFI converted to SMBios MacPro7,1

Changes made Include,
  • SSDT-XHC.aml has been dropped as I no longer need to make any changes to the controller names when using 7,1,
  • SMCAMDProcessor.kext has been dropped
  • RestrictEvents.kext has been added correcting the memory tab and memory mapping, Removing the PCIe tab and Displaying the correct CPU info in About This Mac.
  • USB has been remapped to the new USB Configuration (all ports remain the same as before and open)
Do not try and carry across your SMBIOS details from your iMacPro1,1 EFI, You will need to make yourself new SMBIOS details for 7,1 and make sure you sign out of your iCloud account before switching to the new EFI.

Note - The EFI will only work with Catalina and Big Sur

If you have any problems then let me know and as always, MAKE SURE YOU RESET YOUR NVRAM BEFORE BOOTING INTO THE NEW EFI.

Finally if you haven't already done so then please do cast a vote and tell me your preference on what EFI you would like me to post going forward.

Thanks All,
AG
Very Good job. I haven't checked everything, just that asus reference i don't understand, perphaps to do with your asus MoBo ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 21.49.25.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 21.49.25.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 12

tuliodomingos

AMD OS X Member
[USUÁRIO = 175] @tuliodomingos [/ USUÁRIO] O mapeamento manual de memória não é mais necessário, pois o RestrictEvents Kext faz um trabalho melhor em corrigi-lo, além de remover um guia PCIe e corrigir o nome da CPU neste Mac. Estou bem ciente sobre o mapeamento de memória e se eu quisesse avisar como pessoas sobre o mapeamento de memória, colocaria um guia sobre ele como fiz no meu thread X570-E, mas obrigado pelo avisa

[USUÁRIO = 175] @tuliodomingos [/ USUÁRIO] O mapeamento manual de memória não é mais necessário, pois o RestrictEvents K ext faz um trabalho melhor em corrigi-lo, além de remover um guia PCIe e corrigir o nome da CPU neste Mac. Estou bem ciente sobre o mapeamento de memória e se eu quisesse avisar como pessoas sobre o mapeamento de memória, colocaria um guia sobre ele como fiz no meu thread X570-E, mas obrigado pelo aviso.
nossa nao sabia desse kext de mapeamento de memoria vou testa ele muito obrigado
agora mapeamento de porta usb eu tivo que faser de novo no mac pro 7.1.
A gora ate gerenciado de energia esta funcionando 100%
E nome do CPU e lista com esse kext arestrictEvents ????
[

alclonky

AMD OS X Member
thanks for your great work
a few questions:

@ SMCAMDProcessor.kext has been dropped
whats are the implications? Does powermanagement still work?

Should we generate a new serialnumber and sign out from apple when switching?

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@alclonky The SMCAMDProcessor.kext is optional as it only provides the SMC keys for other Apps to read CPU temps.

alclonky

AMD OS X Member

tuliodomingos

AMD OS X Member
[USUÁRIO = 175] @tuliodomingos [/ USUÁRIO] O mapeamento manual de memória não é mais necessário, pois o RestrictEvents Kext faz um trabalho melhor em corrigi-lo, além de remover um guia PCIe e corrigir o nome da CPU neste Mac. Estou bem ciente sobre o mapeamento de memória e se eu quisesse avisar como pessoas sobre o mapeamento de memória, colocaria um guia sobre ele como fiz no meu thread X570-E, mas obrigado pelo aviso.
aki esta o mapeamento de memória

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Should we generate a new serialnumber and sign out from apple when switching?
As it says in the notice……

alclonky

AMD OS X Member
As it says in the notice……
oh sorry, overlooked that one

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@tuliodomingos O objetivo de usar os eventos restritos kext para a memória é que você não precisa de nenhum tipo de mapa personalizado. O kext corrigirá a guia de memória para mostrar 4 slots e eles serão preenchidos corretamente de forma automática. Se você estiver usando um mapa de memória personalizado, desligue-o. Entendeu amigo?

1621947500565.png

Eu também já remapeei o USB para 7,1. Se você estiver usando meu EFI, a única coisa que você precisa fazer é adicionar informações SMBIOS e pronto. Nada mais necessário. a menos, é claro, que você não esteja usando meu EFI, então sim, você fez todas as coisas certas além de adicionar um mapa de memória personalizado. Como eu disse antes, você pode desligar isso.

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Very Good job. I haven't checked everything, just that asus reference i don't understand, perphaps to do with your asus MoBo ?
Na that’s how it is as standard even on the sample config.plist, I’ve just never changed it.

alclonky

AMD OS X Member
Did the migration to MacPro7,1 and now I could remove whatevergreen and it works without. (tested HDMI and Displayport)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.