My first Hackintosh Ever. Ryzentosh 3500 macOS Catalina 10.15.4

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member
I built my first Hackintosh and yes I am so glad that I made it in first attempt.
Ryzen 3500
Gigabyte Aorus Elite B450 MB
Gigabyte RX 590
Fenvi T919 Wifi Bluetooth Card
Thanks to AMD OSX. Thanks to Dortania. And a million thanks to all the legends who contributed to the community.
Almost everything works flawless. iMessage, Airdrop, Appstore works perfect.

Things which don't work for me are:
1. Adobe apps crashes despite I apply the fixes.
2. Cannot install windows with parallels 15.
3. Im getting an error message every time I boot up saying memory misconfigured. Added the kext "MacProMemoryNotificationDisabler", but not working for me. But I can still use the entire 32 GB RAM which I have installed.
4. My NVMe drive in which in installed Mac OS is showing up an external drive on desktop.

Problem #3 and #4 are harmless. But my OCD kicks in when I see those :D

Next focus:
1. Make it a dual boot machine by adding one more NVMe drive and installing windows on it.
2. Fix the above issues

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member

bexem

AMD OS X Member
3. Im getting an error message every time I boot up saying memory misconfigured. Added the kext "MacProMemoryNotificationDisabler", but not working for me. But I can still use the entire 32 GB RAM which I have installed.
Do you have "ThirdPartyDrives" (under OC/config.plist/Kernel/Quirks/) set on "yes"?
It works for me!

4. My NVMe drive in which in installed Mac OS is showing up an external drive on desktop.
What SMBios are you using? Or have you tried redownloading it?

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member
"ThirdPartyDrives" is set False for me ?
Shall I turn it on safely ?

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member
Do you have "ThirdPartyDrives" (under OC/config.plist/Kernel/Quirks/) set on "yes"?
It works for me!

What SMBios are you using? Or have you tried redownloading it?

Using Macpro7,1 SMBIOS

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member
Set it to Yes, otherwise try with the SSDT posted by Shaneee!

Sorry for the late reply!
Turning on Thirdpartydrivees didn't work for me. Let me try the SSDT. Shall update soon. :)

wild_eep

AMD OS X Member

I posted a solution that worked for me on the NVME drive showing as external issue at this link.

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member
I posted a solution that worked for me on the NVME drive showing as external issue at this link.
Hi. Thank you for this solution. This should be included in the the main guide.
But since I updated to Opencore 0.6.2, my NVMe drive is not showing as an external drive. I dont know how it happened.

RiddlerA

AMD OS X Member

QuantumShqipe

AMD OS X Member
I built my first Hackintosh and yes I am so glad that I made it in first attempt.
Ryzen 3500
Gigabyte Aorus Elite B450 MB
Gigabyte RX 590
Fenvi T919 Wifi Bluetooth Card
Thanks to AMD OSX. Thanks to Dortania. And a million thanks to all the legends who contributed to the community.
Almost everything works flawless. iMessage, Airdrop, Appstore works perfect.

1. Adobe apps crashes despite I apply the fixes.
2. Cannot install windows with parallels 15.

Problem #3 and #4 are harmless. But my OCD kicks in when I see those :D

Next focus:
1. Make it a dual boot machine by adding one more NVMe drive and installing windows on it.
2. Fix the above issues

Hey would you be so kind to upload your efi :)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.