• How to make Pstate Menu go to 4.0Ghz?

• Chat about almost anything as long as it is within the rules.

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

Chat about almost anything as long as it is within the rules.
 #18166  by tikizondo94
 Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:39 pm
I use the pstate kext and menu for local power management on my hack and it seems to work well. But for my max speed i can only go up to 3400mhz.. Or run it at ondemand. But my machine is laggy on ondemand. I was wondering if it was possible to modify the kext to work with 4000mhz or even higher speeds?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

#18234  by Shaneee
 Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 pm
I've tried modifying the kext before but didn't get any results. Had the same issue on my system so ended up not using the kext. I'll look into it more when I have time.
 #18314  by tikizondo94
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:49 am
Shaneee wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 pm
I've tried modifying the kext before but didn't get any results. Had the same issue on my system so ended up not using the kext. I'll look into it more when I have time.
No problem. Ive tried running my system without the kext but i end up getting lag at times. just seems to run smoother for me if i set it at 3400 and leave it. But if we could get it to 4000 or even 4600! that would be awesome. :) Ive tried modifying it also. But i havent had any luck with it
 #18331  by Shaneee
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:22 pm
I can't find the source for the kext either which would help. If you happen to come across it send it please.