• What are your favorite games?

• Into Gaming? Chat about it here.

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

Into Gaming? Chat about it here.
 #15058  by Ackados
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:39 am
Hey! Welcome to the gaming topic! What are your favorite video games to play? I don't play much now, I used to play (program) Minecraft. What do you all play? :D

Advertising

#15090  by Shaneee
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:04 pm
Mainly Forza or Battlefield on Xbox One :thumbup:
 #15094  by Chad
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:10 pm
I played tons of Minecraft back in the day when it was at its prime. I opened a server and made a few thousand dollars which was a lot of money for 13 year old me :P. I don't game much anymore but I played both Portal games last year and they were amazing. I'd recommend Portal to all the problem solving users here at AMD OS X :)
 #15095  by Ackados
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 pm
Chad wrote:I opened a server and made a few thousand dollars which was a lot of money for 13 year old me :P.
Geez! I made a server, not publicly, I didn't know you could make money from it!
 #15098  by Shaneee
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:46 pm
Never played Minecraft lol Just doesn't appeal to me. Should also mention I sometimes stream my Xbox via my PC on Windows 10 so I can game upstairs on it :thumbup:
Sundhar88, Ackados liked this
 #15101  by Chad
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:56 pm
Ackados wrote:
Chad wrote:I opened a server and made a few thousand dollars which was a lot of money for 13 year old me :P.
Geez! I made a server, not publicly, I didn't know you could make money from it!

I only made a little over $5k, some people have started companies over that game. Guess I had nothing better to do in middle school :P. So yes, you can make money off Minecraft. Though at this point that market is extremely saturated and completive(Not that it wasn't competitive before) and wouldn't be worth investing into in 2017.
 #15511  by skadush
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:18 am
Currently tales of berseria. Been a while when I enjoyed JRPG games. This game is awesome. 50-60 hours of gameplay.
Ackados liked this
 #15717  by eritxo
 Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:37 pm
League of Legends and CS:GO
 #15782  by calico84
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:58 pm
GTA V modded with LSPDFR(Police mod) with a crap load of real life model cars. Riding around stopping crime an being a bad a** officer of the law. Yes and Battlefield 1 OMG I don't really play FPS but I have to say I love this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #17340  by XtremeHacker
 Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:43 pm
I tend to play Minecraft, Minetest (A minecraft-like game with a good, official modding API which I'm learning to mod with), and almost any game involving Mario. :clap:
Ackados liked this