• Boot Error

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

#32017  by mihirsuvarna
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:20 pm
Hey guys!

So I think I've basically broken my head trying to fix my #%*@*%& laptop. I have a couple Intel builds that I was able to successfully boot into, but this is my first time trying to install a hackintosh on an AMD processor.

Some quick specs:
-It's a prebuilt HP Pavilion x360, with an AMD A8 processor. It's got integrated graphics and a 500gb HDD.

So, when I try and create the bootable USB, I succeeded, but now I'm getting these crazy errors when I try to boot from it.

I used the -s -x boot flags to go from"Still waiting for root device" to a new error: "[ PCI Configuration Begin ]" and now it just hangs. I've let the computer sit for a looooonng time and it just refuses to boot at all.

My BIOS does not have the option to enable AHCI in SATA config, and I'm using an American Megatrends f07 BIOS. I don't know what is going on, and the errors are just getting worse and worse every time. Like I honestly have no idea what to do now, so any and all help would be appreciated :)
This topic has 20 replies
You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Advertising