amdeez

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi there. I've been using Hackintoshes for over 10 years at this point. I finally took the dive on AM5 after the incredible Microcenter deal. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment but it looks like there are other people with nearly identical hardware setups already working on OC EFI. Thanks for such a friendly community, I look forward to donating and contributing as I learn.

I know Casey and crew have already started and gotten a long way with B670 that can be adapted to my B650E-F, I plan on taking the dive this weekend once all my hardware is in the new case and I can dump the ACPI and USB ports in the new case.

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member

amdeez

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

amdeez

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/n...-to-get-mmio-in-oc-debug-logs.4389/post-28421 In this efi only change core count for 12 cores.
And after the change should work for you
Holy crap haha! I struggled for a little while with the zip file you linked, I put it on a flash drive, edited the config to the appropriate cores, and got AHCI errors. After an hour of making sure I got everything right, redownloading and applying the correct core counts and AMD-OSX patches I took a break as I couldn't find anything matching my error.

I couldn't figure out what version of Opencore was in the EFI you posted because there were no logs being generated to the EFI. I finally opened it up in OCAT and saw that it was at 0.8.8, thought it must be a mistake, and downloaded 0.9.1 Debug from Github so I could at least get an error log to be able to ask the forum the right questions. Well, to my surprise the installer screen showed up! It was all pretty smooth from there. A few more reboots than I was used to but this is by far the fastest I've gotten OSX/macOS up and running on a new machine ever!

Right now, I notice that the front panel USB port isn't working correctly but that is to be expected as you have ITX and B650E-F is ATX.

I will post a success story shortly after I iron out the following:
  • USBMap for the B650E-F board
  • Fenvi T919 confirmation
  • iCloud / Messages / Handoff integration
Can't wait to post the success story. I'm glad I thought about the installer issue a little bit instead of immediately asking for help. THANK YOU and THANK YOU TO THE FORUM, made my weekend!

PS: I am running on BIOS 1224, PBO -15, Eco Mode 105W

Attachments

• amd-osx.jpg
    amd-osx.jpg
    697.1 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.