Виталий

AMD OS X Member
Добрый вечер всем , ребята нужна помощь по сборке EFI еси это возможно , буду очень благодарен за помощь . Пытался собирать сам дошел да момента когда осталось 12 минут и все зависло , боролся с этим две недели , каждый вечер приходя с работы и так не чего не получилось . Психанул все удалил что делал , вот решил попробовать снова но уже с помощью ребят на форуме .

Good evening everyone, guys, I need help assembling the EFI, if this is possible, I will be very grateful for your help. I tried to assemble it myself until I got to the point where there were 12 minutes left and everything froze, I struggled with it for two weeks, coming home from work every evening and nothing happened. I freaked out and deleted everything I did, so I decided to try again, but with the help of the guys on the forum.
1703950381422.jpg

Attachments

• Новый текстовый документ (2).txt
    3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Post a copy (zip/compress and attach to a post here) of the OpenCore EFI you are/were using.

Confirm the make and model of the components present in your Dell Vostro 3515 laptop, i.e. CPU/APU, discrete GPU, whether it has a MUX switch, WiFi/BT card, Ethernet controller, Audio codec, whether you have created any custom SSDT's.

A copy of your system DSDT.aml would also be helpful.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The text file you provided answered a lot of the questions about the components in your laptop.
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700U - CPU
  • RX Vega 10 graphics - requires NootedRed.kext
  • Realtek ALC236 - Audio Controller - Requires AppleALC.kext and compatible layout-id
  • USB Webcam - Internal - requires USB port configuration and for the port to be set with correct Internal connector type.
  • Realtek PCIe GbE Family Ethernet Controller - requires RealtekRTL8111.kext for macOS.
  • 670p SSDPEKNU512GZ NVMe INTEL 512GB - NVMe drive - requires NVMeFix.kext for correct power management.
  • KINGSTON SA400S37/240G - SSD
  • Realtek Bluetooth - internal - not supported by macOS
  • Realtek 8821CE Wireless - not supported by macOS
Other than your Realtek WiFi/BT card the components in your laptop should work OK.

Which drive (Intel or Kingston) are you planning to install macOS Sonoma on to?

You will need to find a third-party kext or Application that works in Sonoma, f you want to stick with the Realtek WiFi/BT card.

My recommendation would be to swap it for a compatible Broadcom WiFi/BT card, as long as you are running macOS Ventura or older. See compatibility list below.

If you want to run Sonoma, then you need to use Itlwm.kext, or my preference Airportitlwm.kext, along with a compatible Intel WiFi/BT card. See compatibility list below.

Depending on which WiFi/BT card you end up using will dictate which Bluetooth kexts you need to add to your OpenCore setup.

Виталий

AMD OS X Member
Доброе утро. Спасибо что откликнулись на просьбу о помощи на сборку EFI. Совместимую карту я заказал Broadcom WiFi / BT , по вашей рекомендации , пока придет буду заново собирать EFI.
Установку macos буду делать SSD KINGSTON так как он был куплен для этих целий .
Еще рас спасибо .

Good morning. Thank you for responding to the request for help with the EFI assembly. I ordered the corresponding card from Broadcom WiFi/BT, according to your recommendations, while I reassemble the EFI.
I will install Macos using the KINGSTON SSD since it was purchased for these purposes.
Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
As you have ordered a Broadcom WiFi/BT card for your laptop you will need to install macOS Ventura, in place of Sonoma.

Thanks for confirming the Kingston SSD will be the macOS boot drive.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.