SierraAMD For Windows
- 10.12.5 App Store version.
- Can be restored from Windows ( TransMac ).
- Includes Chipset Kexts, PS2 kexts, FakeSMC and NullCPU.
- Also includes my new USB Fix.
- Ryzen support. ( Thanks to Bronya )
- Post Install Instructions included.
8GB+ USB required.
To use this all you need to do is get your hands on a copy of TransMac and format your USB with the disk image. To do that just follow the tutorial here.
Install Notes: You may need to hot swap the USB to boot the installer. To do this simply start booting with the installer in a USB 2.0 port and when the USB messages start appearing on the screen swap the installer over to a USB 3.0 port. This is what I had to do and the installer booted up. Also if the installer appears to freeze just reboot and start again but this time while it's installing keep the mouse moving to keep it alive.
Any issues with this please let me know.
- Updated to 10.12.5.
- Ryzen Support Added ( Thanks to Bronya )
- New USB Fix added.